Thank you for your interest in the YMCA!
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or other terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other status protected by law.
If you would like to apply to join the YMCA staff team, please complete this application. You may attach a resume (PDF file) at the end of this application.
- The application must be completed in full
- Do not leave any spaces blank or write “see resume” in response to any question
- Initial electronically as indicated
- Read and electronically sign the form at the bottom of the application
Notice to All Applicants:
Code of Conduct
- Our staff will exhibit the highest ethical best practices and personal integrity.
- Our staff will provide a professional work environment that is free from physical, psychological, written, or verbal intimidation or harassment.
- Our staff will not physically, sexually, or emotionally abuse or neglect a youth or adult.
- Our staff will share concerns about suspicious or inappropriate behavior with their supervisor or administrator.
- Our staff will report any suspected abuse or neglect of a youth to the state authorities.
- Our staff will accept their personal responsibility to protect youth and adults from all forms of abuse.