Healthy and happy employees create successful organizations − leading to stronger communities where everyone can learn, grow and thrive.
The YMCA Corporate Partners in Health Program helps employers improve the health and well-being of their workforce through YMCA membership, programs and services. The Y can connect employees to programs and services that nurture the potential of their children and provide opportunities to support neighbors in need.
Employee health programs that incorporate wellness solutions can:
- Workplace productivity
- Employee morale
- Recruitment potential
- Decision-making potential
- Employee turnover
- Worker’s compensation claims
- Disability-related costs
Companies can subsidize all or a portion of the monthly member fee to invest in their employees’ health.
The YMCA Partners in Health Program includes:
- Joining Fee waived (up to $75 value)
- 15% discount off our regular monthly rates (must have minimum 5 participants).
2019 Discounted monthly rates as part of this program
Junior Family (no children) $56.10
Single Parent Family $52.70
Senior Adult $41.65
Senior Family $55.25
- Free CPR course offered every 2 years with a minimum of 5 participants
- Free Wellness Works Fitness Assessment & Exercise Program
- Monthly usage report upon request